Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pincho Factory


Pincho Factory was my 39th spot on this burger search and I wish I would’ve gone sooner. Located in a small strip mall, you can’t miss the big sign. It’s small, but modern and ultra clean. I ordered the double burger cooked the way I wanted with extra chipotle sauce which is awesome especially if you like spice. I slowly took my first bite and knew right away this was one of the best burgers I had ever eaten. The meat had a great flavor to it and the cheese completed the burger. The fries were crunchy with just the right amount of salt on them.

I really liked this place and, for the price, you really can’t beat it. I met Nedal the owner and head chef. He was very hospitable and friendly and I told him I could not wait to be back. You guys got to check out this place 9860 sw 40th st right on Bird Road. Just tell them Johnny sent you!



No comments:

Post a Comment