Monday, March 21, 2011

Gordon Biersch Miami

This place is great!  I absolutely love all of their home-brewed beers.  Our waitress was Dina, and I have to say that she was a pro!  I've had few wait staff tend to our table with as much friendliness and as great an attitude as she had.  We were a party of 5 happy people, all with a different sense of humor, and she had a come-back for all of our comments and jokes.
 
I ordered the Märzen Barbecue Burger with smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, extra jalepenos and Märzen barbecue sauce.  I ordered the burger to be cooked medium and even though it was just a bit overcooked it tasted very good.  The barbecue was a perfect compliment to it.  Besides the burgers, I would recommend their mahi mahi sandwich.  It is awesome, and has a great sauce.  The pizza, on the other hand, I'd stay away from.  It's not as good as it looks and it was way to small, at least for me.  I must say dessert was a treat. I love cheese cake, and Gordon Biersch's version was one of the best.  Just looking at the picture makes me want to get one right now!

Overall, the restaurant has a nice atmosphere, good American food with a twist, and its not so expensive for being on Brickell.  I think you get the same food for what you would pay at a more expensive steakhouse that charges almost double.  Pleasant lunch would be back again!


No comments:

Post a Comment