Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Rolling Stove

 Whenever there is a food truck gathering I make sure to look for those bright red and yellow flames! When it comes to food trucks,  I’m very picky.  I want to make sure I get quality and not go over my budget.  The Rolling Stove stands alone when it comes to that!  Chef and owner Troy Thomas hit the nail on the head, providing great food for a reasonable price, and outstanding customer service.  I ordered the Jerk Burger.  It was hot and spicy, just how I like it.  The patty,  which is a mix of short rib, brisket, ribeye & bacon, was flavored with their secret jerk rub and jerk BBQ recipe.  The onions and sauce gave it a sweetness that blends well with the spiciness.  It’s a sizable and messy burger.  One I enjoyed eating!

 I regret waiting so long to try The Rolling Stove.  By far it’s on my top 3 list of food trucks!  Don’t waste your time standing in long lines, waiting for overpriced and overcooked pieces of meat!  Check out The Rolling Stove; winner of 'best burger among food trucks' by eater.com.  Follow them on Facebook and Twitter!

http://www.therollingstove.com/

1 comment:

  1. love their chicken sandwich, have you had it?

    ReplyDelete