Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Taurus Bar @ Coconut Groove

 From the moment I walked in here I got a good impression.  This place is a bit small, but not cramped.  It had more of a cozy sense with a very clean and an old feel to it.  Think of it as the watering hole of Coconut Grove.  The burger I ate was simply amazing!  It had a home-made  backyard barbeque taste to it.  Plus, any burger that I don’t have to add ketchup, mustard or “secret sauce” to it means its perfect just the way it is!  

Taurus is a definite must go!  Next time I am attending their happy hour.   Plus they have karaoke and live music.  Nice clean bar, friendly and helpful bartender, street side seating, good happy hour prices and COLD drinks. What's not to like?  Head over to Taurus and tell them Johnny sent you! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment